Why AccessPress Anonymous Pro?
- Submit post from frontend as a not logged in user or as a logged in user.
- Plugin options page – User can customize settings.
- Email notification to admin email after successful post submission.
- Customized Post Submission message.
- Field Selection ability.
- Required Fields Selection Ability
- Anyone can post from anywhere in the site
- Category selection
- Add featured image to the post. More than one image and other media items can be added to the post if logged in.
- Mathematical Captcha and Google Captcha for secure posting which can be enabled and disabled from plugin settings page
Step by Step Guide
- Log in to your WordPress website or Click on the Dashboard
- Click on Plugins>>Add New
- Search for the plugin AccessPress Anonymous Pro in the plugin search box
- After the plugin appears, Click on Install
- Also, Click on Activate once the plugin is installed in your WordPress site.
- Click on the Post or page you want to add and Click on Edit
Once the edit option appears in your WordPress site at the right top you can see the option of Screen Options as shown in below picture,
- Click on Screen Options
- Click on Custom Fields as the options that come when you click there
After that, scroll down to the bottom where you can see Custom Field meta box. There appears the option of name and value.
- You need to provide a name for the custom field with a CODE prefix (for example, CODEmysite)
- Don’t forget to Click on ‘Add Custom Field’ button to save your changes.