WP Event Aggregator Plugin from Xylus Themes
WP Event Aggregator allows you to import Events from anywhere – Facebook, Eventbrite, Meetup, iCalendar and ICS into your WordPress site and display with nice event listing page template. It also support all leading WordPress Event Calendar Plug-ins like The Events Calendar, Events Manager, All-in One Event Calender, Event Organiser, EventOn, My Calendar, Eventum (Tevolution-Events) etc.
Features of WP Event Aggregator
- Import Events from Multiple sources into WordPress Site
- Import Multiple Events from different Sources like Facebook EventBrite, Google Calendar, Meetup etc
- Schedule Event Importing from Different sources
- Auto Importing new events intro Website from multiple source
- Auto updating events from multiple source
- Support Multiple Scheduling of Event Imports
- Import Events from Facebook from Event Page, Facebook Organization page, By Event ID, Page ID
- In-built Event Management (not require any other plugin for manage Events)
- Clean & Beautiful Event Listing & Event Detail page (Check Screenshot)
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Works with leading WordPress Event Calendar Plug-ins
- Gutenberg Block for display Beautiful Event Grid
- Works with Visual Composer ( WPBackery Page Builder ). Support for more page builders is on the way ?
- Import Events from
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Groups
- Eventbrite Events
- MeetUp Events
- iCalender Events
- Google Calendar Events
- Outlook Events
- Apple Calendar Events
- This Plugin is works as a stand alone as well as support below listed well-known Events plugins.
- The Events Calendar
- Events manager
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- Event Organiser
- My Calendar
- Eventum (Tevolution-Events)
- Event Espresso 4 (EE4)
You can use this plug-in as standalone plug-in to show imported events from multiple source. This can be used as tool to import events in any of above listed plug-in. Nice Event Listing page Template included with plug-in to show events in beautifully
WP Event Aggregator Pro Installation
- Remove basic version of this plugin if you have installed
- Download the “WP Event Aggregator Pro” plugin from your profile in https://xylusthemes.com/.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “WP Event Aggregator Pro” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
Each purchase of this plugin entitles you to the plugin files plus one year of free support and updates. After a year, we’ll send you a reminder to renew your license at a 20% discount. If you don’t wish to renew, you can continue to use the plugin but support and updates will no longer be available.
Leave a Reply